My sincere apologies for not having the new list up and running yet. Unfortunately I've missed my goal of March 1st, but it IS in the works. With my limited web-building knowledge (along with the trials and tribulations of rural dial-up internet,) I've been working diligently on revamping the list for this year so that photos can be included. I don't have photos of all my varieties, but I do hope to add them as the plants begin to bloom again. It hasn't been an easy task with the program available to me, but I feel it will still be a major improvement. Unfortunately, I don't think the photos will be expandable, so I've tried to make them a bit bigger than just mini thumbnails. Hopefully you'll appreciate my efforts.
All the plants that were stripped down have responded amazingly well and are growing a little more every day. I haven't lost a single plant or baby. One thing I have noticed, however, is that a few of them showed a bit of cold water damage (shown in the photo.) That isn't uncommon, especially for me, since I keep a dozen milk jugs filled with water in my growing room. Even at room temperature, the water in the jugs in the late wintertime can be a bit chilly for plants with no roots. The plants are at their most vulnerable at that time, so it's definitely more advisable to use tepid or warm water. Unfortunately, I didn't and now have the evidence to illustrate my error. Only a couple trays containing recently separated babies remain covered, which is great. The covers help to nurture new root development, but the plants within domes don't grow by leaps and bounds until they are uncovered and babied a little while.
Keep checking back, since the new list will be live in just a couple weeks or less!